Eric Kent '16 Rose | Item No. 714

Eric Kent '16 Rose
Item No. 714 | In Stock - Ships in 2-3 Business Days

0 reviews & ratings
Limited Inventory: Only 6 Left!
price $19.99
club price $17.99

You can Save up to 10% on this item when you Join the Wine Club!

Details

Comments

Have a Question?

Eric Kent '16 Rose

  At 77%, Pinot Noir dominates the blend, but that leaves 23% room for Syrah and Grenache to complete our signature complex, layered, deeply-colored Rosé. No mere copper-colored afterthought, this is serious stuff, mouth-filling and eager to join you on a picnic, at the beach or at the dinner table. At 77%, Pinot Noir dominates the blend, but that leaves 23% room for Syrah and Grenache to complete our signature complex, layered, deeply-colored Rosé. No mere copper-colored afterthought, this is serious stuff, mouth-filling and eager to join you on a picnic, at the beach or at the dinner table.

Add a Review

Comments & Ratings

Be the First to Rate this Item.
Write a Review

Have a Question?

Fill out the form below to have one of our associates contact you with answers to your questions about this item.

Name:
Phone Number:
Email:
Message:
Submit Request
Your privacy is important to us. We do NOT share your information.
See our Privacy Policy for details.

Suggested Items

There are No Suggested Items at this time.
Close
Just Added:

Eric Kent '16 Rose

Price:
Reg. Price: $19.99
Quantity:
Total:
items in cart
Cart Total: